The key features of the iCON 711 include:
With the iCON® 711 both consumers and mobile professionals will be equipped to take full advantage of a high speed (HSPA+) mobile broadband service.
The modem includes a Micro-SD slot that enables you to use the device as a memory stick and also an external antenna connector for improved performance. The iCON® 711 gives reliable and fast mobile internet access, and with its uCAN® Connect software, including Zero-CD® Plug ‘n Play, you’re online in a few clicks.
Compact, sleek-looking and highly-efficient – the iCON® 711 is designed for maximum performance.
3G (WCDMA) Capabilities
- Dual Band: 900/2100 MHz
- Diversity on 900/2100 MHz band
- Release 7 compliant
- HSUPA 5.76 Mbps (Category 6)
- HSDPA 21.1 Mbps (Category 14)
- UE Power Class 3
- Quad Band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GSM Power Class 4 (2W) for 850/900 bands
- GSM Power Class 1 (1W) for 1800/1900 bands
- EDGE/GPRS air interface
- 3GPP Rel99 with selected Rel4 features
- EDGE 8PSK class E2
- GPRS/EGPRS Multislot Class 12
- GPRS/EDGE Class B Type 1 MT
- EDGE data throughput (peak): 247Kbps
Terminal Equipment Interfaces
- USB 2.0 High speed (1.1 compatible)
- Drivers: Windows® XP SP3 32-bit, Windows® XP SP2 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32 & 64-bit, Windows® 7, Mac OS® (version 10.4 or later, Intel-based laptops only)
- Multicolor LED
- Size: 88.5 x 26.8 x 11.6 mm
- Weight: 30g
- SIM-ME interface as specified in 3GPP
- External Antenna (MIMO) Connector (TS9)
- Micro-SD Card reader for files and media storage
- Environmental Operating Temperature: 0ºC to +40ºC
- RoHS Compliant
- CE and FCC regulatory approval
- ICASA RF Type Approval
- Microsoft WHQL certified drivers
Contracts for connection to GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (3G) and HSPA networks are not sold by us. Please contact your GSM/UMTS mobile service provider for more details, including coverage information. The modems may also be used with pre-paid SIM cards that support pre-paid Internet access.
To purchase the above product please visit our Online Shop.