Presto Advanced Dual SIM 3G M2M Router
The Presto Advanced is a range of very compact 2G/3G routers. These competitive products are dedicated to the M2M area (communication between machines).
The Presto Advanced routers are a robust solution designed to provide remote connectivity across cellular networks. Low transmission delay and very high data rates offered by existing cellular networks completely eliminate the need for expensive wired infrastructure. Installing a reliable, high performance backup solution for existing land lines or satellite networks is now a simple task thanks to modern cellular networks. Therefore, no matter if the goal is to provide primary internet access or a backup solution for an existing network the Presto Advanced router series best solution.
The many features of the Presto Advanced routers make them a perfect solution for wide variety of industrial, telemetry and enterprise applications:
- - Dual SIM card support increases the reliability of the router and provides a solution for those applications where failure of one mobile network must not result in system downtime. The automatic failover feature will detect the failure of the primary connection and automatically switch to an alternative connection. When connectivity over the primary connection is restored the router will switch back to the primary connection.
- - The comprehensive set of advanced WAN settings allow a user to specify their desired parameters in order to meet the requirements of a specific cellular network. The Presto Advanced routers have proved themselves to be reliable and high performance devices in many countries around the world. The advanced parameters included are the result of detailed analysis of a large number of different cellular networks. In a few simple steps it is possible to optimise the performance of the router on almost any cellular network.
- - VPN (GRE, IPsec and OpenVPN) tunnel support provides powerful options for network expansion and secure data transfer over the cellular network.
- - With the Serial-to-IP feature it is possible to connect, control and perform data acquisition from almost any device with a serial RS232 port. In addition to this feature, the Presto Advanced router series implements ModbusRTU-to-ModbusTCP functionality, which is designed to support expansion of Modbus SCADA networks over the cellular networks.
- - The easy to use web interface, extended CLI (Command Line Interface), detailed log, SMS control feature, partial and full configuration Export/Import and remote management and monitoring software provide a wide range of management functionalities. All these features and tools empower a user with full control over the routers.
The are numerous applications of the Presto Advanced routers. Some of the most common applications are listed below.
Data collection and system supervision
- Extra-high voltage equipment monitoring
- Running water, gas pipe line supervision
- Centralized heating system supervision
- Environment protection data collection
- Flood control data collection
- Alert system supervision
- Weather station data collection
- Power Grid
- Light Supervision
- Solar PV Power Solutions
Financial and Department store
- Connection of ATM machines to central site
- Vehicle based bank service
- Vending machine
- Bank office supervision
- Traffic control
- Video Surveillance Solutions
- Remote Office Solution
- Remote Access Solution
- Compact and competitive cellular router
- All mobile technologies covered: HSPA, 3G, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, SMS
- VPN: IPSec / GRE / Open VPN
- Firewall and Port Forwarding
- Dual Sim reader for backup usage
- ADSL with 3G Backup (integrated DSL modem) only on the AD302 model
Specifications (AD301 and AD302)
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Quad Bands 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA: Quad Bands 850/900/1900/2100 Mhz
- Dual SIM slots
- 2 SMA female connectors (50 Ω) for external antenna
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet port 10/100 Mbits
- RS232 DB9 for virtual port access
- GPRS/EDGE multi-slot class 12, mobile station class B
- HSDPA DL: 7.2Mbps, HSUPA UL: 5.76Mbps
- UMTS DL: 384Kbps, UL: 384Kbps
- EDGE DL: 236.8Kbps, UL: 236.8Kbps
- GPRS DL: 85.6Kbps, UL: 85.6Kbps
- Operating tempature : -5°C to +50°C
- GSM network indication Led
- Power supply range: 9Vdc to 12Vdc / 1A
- Size: 95 x 135 x 35 mm / Weight: 380g
- 2 years warranty
- Web interface and Command Line Interface for configuration
- ModBus RTU to TCP converter
Contracts for connection to GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (3G) and HSPA networks are not sold by us. Please contact your GSM/UMTS mobile service provider for more details, including coverage information. The routers may also be used with pre-paid SIM cards that support pre-paid Internet access.
To purchase the above product please visit our Online Shop.