Highly-efficient GSM/GPRS terminal for industrial applications
The TANGO55 is a Plug & Play GSM/GPRS device for direct and easy connection to any terminal equipment that is able to handle AT-commands for modem control. The TANGO concept offers two RS232 interfaces, an audio interface and car voltage power supply range. The complete and sophisticated GSM/GPRS protocol stack, with the software reset functionality, car voltage power supply range and robust mechanical design make the TANGO55 the perfect solution for a wide range of highly sophisticated telemetry, M2M, remote control and security applications. The architecture allows for quick implementation of GSM/GPRS functionality into existing industry and automotive solutions and the rapid creation of completely new systems. System integrators are also supported by a full range of relevant accessories.
- Tri-Band 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Compliant with GSM Phase 2/2+
- GSM/GPRS core: Siemens MC55
- Fully shielded (Chromium-plate ABS)
- Voice, SMS
- power supply: DC 10.8-31.2 V DC
- Minimises power consumption in SLEEP mode to 13mA
- dimensions: (L x W x H) 52 x 24,4 x 111,5 mm
- weight: approx. 88 g
- operation with DC: -20 to +55 °C
- storage: -30 to +85 °C
- data downlink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps
- data uplink transfer: max 42.8 kbps
- multi-slot class 10, coding schemes CS-1 to CS-4
- GPRS mobile station class B
- CSD transmission rates: 2.4, 4.8, 9.6, 14.4 kbps non-transparent
- FAX Group 3: class 1, class 2
- Speech codecs: HR, FR, EFR, AMR
- Handsfree operation: Echo cancellation, Noise reduction
- MT, MO, CB, Text and PDU mode
- SMS storage: SIM card plus 25 SMS locations in the mobile equipment
- Transmission of SMS over CSD or GPRS. Preferred mode can be user-defined.
- D-Sub 9pin (female): RS232 (Master)
- RJ45 8pin (shielded): RS232 (Rx, Tx) (Slave)
- audio (Headset), power output
- Micro-Fit™ 3.0 4pin (female): power input
- antenna interface with FME or SMB (female) connector
- connector for Dual Band GSM antenna
- SIM card reader: small SIM cards
Contracts for connection to GPRS networks are not sold by us. Please contact your GSM service provider for more details, including coverage information. The modems may also be used with pre-paid SIM cards that support pre-paid Internet access.
To purchase the above product please visit our Online Shop.
This product is distributed throughout Africa. Enquiries to purchase this product are welcome from any of the following countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.