Gateway Accessory Cards
MultiConnect mCard gateway accessory cards provide the flexibility needed to manage a wide range of different wired and wireless interfaces and associated communication protocols required to connect sensors, appliances, and assets to the MultiConnect Conduit and MultiConnect Gambit programmable gateways.
Available options include a LoRaWAN Ready mCard capable of supporting thousands of MultiConnect mDot long range RF modules monitoring and controlling remote field assets.
- Multi-Functional Serial (both DTE and DCE variants)
- General Purpose Input Output (GPIO)
- LoRaWAN Long Range, Low Power Wireless Access Network
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, XBee and GNSS with Dead-Reckoning coming in 2015
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards
To purchase the above products please visit our Online Shop.